AP-PSC(Pre cum Mains) Introduction
Course TypeOnline course(one year validity)
Class TypeVideo online
About the course
Full Prelims and Mains syllabus will be covered
Fee:20,000/- can be paid in two equal installments.Course of pre will be completed by January and after that mains will be covered.
Paper – I: APPSC AEE General Studies Syllabus 2019
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- The social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- The physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
Paper – II: Common to Civil, Mechanical, and Agricultural Engineering
- Strength of Material
- Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
Paper – III: Common to Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Drawing.
- Environmental Science
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Solid Waste Management
- Social Issues and the Environment.
- Human Population and the Environment
- Principles of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Electrical Circuits, Single Phase AC Circuits, P-N Junction Diode, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Transistor Configurations, Special Purpose Devices)
- Computer Fundamentals
Paper – III: Optional for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Construction Planning and Management
- Hydraulics, and Water Resource Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Transport Engineering